This week in the healthcare IT news...
A recap of the articles that caught my eye this week:
- Healthcare IT News published their annual EHR satisfaction survey.
- "Is The U.S. Healthcare System Terminally Broken?" Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
- Are executives and IT Managers doing enough for their organization's cybersecurity?
- ACO's "show promise" as gleaned from a report on Medicare Shared Savings Programs out of the OIG
- A UnitedHealthcare "Consumer Sentiment" survey reports Americans are less likely to use telemedicine and are still struggling with the lingo.
- Did you catch our post earlier this week about Bedside Barcode Medication Administration?
What 's the best thing you read all week?