This week in the healthcare IT news...
A recap of the articles that caught my eye this week:
- From Healthcare Informatics "Using EHR Data to Automate Public Health Reporting, Analysis"
- Year-over-year healthcare spending growth is 4.3%
- In news you can use regarding value-based care, CMS has announced "Meaningful Measures" to reduce regulatory burden
- An HFMA Executive Roundtable discusses "The Changing Role of Revenue Cycle Outsourcing"
- And from us this week: Why you need a Cerner Integration Architect
What 's the best thing you read all week?